Friday, December 3, 2010

Training

Back from a long jog. All those training I have been going through and persevered on, is starting to show it's results. Stamina is much better than when I first started training. After jogging I didn't pant as much and caught my breathe much faster.

Pull ups. From zero, I am able to see the results. Managed to do 5 finally. Although it took some time, I am finally the difference from when I could do none.

Persevering will show results no matter good or bad. What matters is I held on.

Thinking about whether I should take NAPFA again or just go in 2 months earlier. Looks like I have to make good use of the upcoming 3 weeks hols to build myself up for NAPFA and army.

Smiled my way home after jogging looking at my phone.

Thank you Jesus, for teaching me to never give up on both things and people precious to me and to hold on to these. Thank you lord for teaching me to pray. For you hear our prayers and answers them in your own mysterious ways. Thank you lord. AMEN!

No comments: