Tuesday, December 21, 2010

19th Birthday

Another number added to my age. Another new year to look ahead to.
Dinner at Sakae with family, long time since we last do this with joy.
Bought new shoes, new berms, and new T-shirts.

Thanks to my Mom, Dad, Aunt, and cute younger brother for everything.

A big thank you to those who sent in  their well wishes on this day to make it special for me. Even though it's just another day, I really appreciate everyone.

New resolutions would be:

  • Not be late for Japanese classes.
  • Work harder for things I wanna achieve.
  • Help out in a needy home. 
Ah halt. I shall not continue. It's said that saying out what you want to achieve may lead to me not fulfilling it.
So I shall not.

But most importantly, what I want to change and am not ashamed to say. It's to be a better Christian and draw closer to God.

Last but not least, continue to try my best to be there.

Dear God, I pray for your blessings to be upon those who are important to me in my life. I pray that may you bless them through this festive season that may their lives be filled with joy and happiness. May they be healthy and may their wishes and prayers come true. I pray for patience, patience so that I will be able to wait on and give me the confidence and strength I need to carry on through trials and hard times.
In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

Please don't give up on me. Please..

No comments: